Saturday 11 April 2015

How to send Windows 10 feedback to Microsoft

By now, you should have a pretty good handle on what’s new in the Windows 10 Technical Preview.
So far, I really haven’t seen much behavior that indicates that Microsoft is actively seeking feedback. I did see one popup that vanished before I could click on it, which may or may not have been a question. But if you do find something to complain or comment about, make sure you use the Windows Feedback app (Click the Windows button, then type “Windows Feedback” to access the app.)

I haven’t run into any showstopping bugs. I’ve loaded a few apps, connected an Xbox controller and played a game I downloaded from Steam. And, hey, Netflix works.

As Microsoft has said previously, this is a “build” of Windows 10. Microsoft still has nine months or so until the final release. Hopefully this gives you a sense of what works in Windows 10, and how to make it better. What’s next is up to you—explore Windows 10, discover how it works, and if you find some aspect you dislike, let Microsoft know. There’s still time to make Windows 10 what you want.